We encourage parents to stay in the wrestling room during practice.
Why do we invite you in the room?
- Learn more about the sport of wrestling
- Support your wrestler by gaining knowledge on wrestling technique and language
- Participate by becoming a volunteer in the room and work with your wrestler and others. (Especially the Pre-K to 3rd grade age group)
Expected parent etiquette in the practice room
- Please do not talk during coach instruction time
- Stay positive at all times
- Please work with all wrestlers in the room
- Have fun!
The coaches will be firm on these simple expectations and parents will be asked to leave the room if they are not followed.